Toymank you is a youngin. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 17, 2004 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Guitardeth. ]</font>
Printable View
Toymank you is a youngin. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 17, 2004 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Guitardeth. ]</font>
shaddup! [img]wink.gif[/img]
the ripe old age of .....15 [img]redface.gif[/img]
*watches lurker pedophiles try to join*
that's physically, mentally, I'd say about 25 [img]wink.gif[/img] the doctors say I have the mentality of an 8 year old, but what the hell do they know?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cancers rock!!!Quote:
Originally posted by Mortitia:
30 isn't really scaring me, my b-day is 1 week after yours gd [img]wink.gif[/img]
we kick ass!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
*checks watch*
what no photshopping yet? [img]wink.gif[/img]
god, why did I have to mention that....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man......you need no photoshop !!!!!Quote:
Originally posted by toymank:
*checks watch*
what no photshopping yet? [img]wink.gif[/img]
god, why did I have to mention that....
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Kidding
let me go get pappy and tor http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey, age is no barrier to me http://www.hostboard.com/forums/ http://www.hostboard.com/forums/Quote:
Originally posted by Mortitia:
a mature man http://www.hostboard.com/forums/ hehe http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
and Im quite the photoshoppin' sunnbitch m'self!
Ok, Here's the lovely Pappette!
http://images.snapfish.com/33%3A%3A7...355%3B98ot1lsi
http://images.snapfish.com/33%3A%3A7...355%3B99ot1lsi
...and the even lovelier...ME!!!
http://images.snapfish.com/33%3A%3A7...355%3B95ot1lsi
http://images.snapfish.com/33%3A%3A7...355%3B94ot1lsi
Our camera licks balls!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know what a snape looks like.Quote:
Originally posted by Guitardeth.:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mortitia:
hey snape I WANNA SEE YOU!!!!
I seen her hanging out with a bunch of rock stars. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes GD, yes you do. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sorry Mort. I's too afraid of the freaks with photoshop! I don't want my head grafted onto something.... or something else's head (Ackbar springs to mind!) grafted onto me!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
Yeah, I'm a big wimp. I admit it. [img]redface.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 17, 2004 10:44 PM: Message edited by: Snape ]</font>